Koshdukai's Rants, Thoughts & Whatnots
2010-06-22
  Toshiba Qosmio X505-Q890 ...and NVIDIA® 3D Vision™ ?

Love my i5 Qosmio i5 and i7 Qosmios (yup, bought another one recently... and again, a family element snatched it from me, so I'm Qosmioless again, grunf... -.-'), so much that I'm waiting for a Toshiba Qosmio X505-Q890 version with nVidia's 3D Vision for stereoscopic gaming and 3D Blu-ray watching =)

...heck, if Toshiba launched the Satellite A665-3DV, why can't they do the same on the Qosmio line ?

so... I'm still waiting -.-'

UPDATE: As you may know, by reading the next post, I ended up buying the Satellite A665-11T and now I wished I hadn't :( ...found out the hard way, that Satellite IS NOT Qosmio.

The A665 specs look like a better Qosmio, it even includes the TV Tuner but the Broadcom WiFi chips are so crappy that makes the laptop almost unusable on a high density WiFi spot like my home is :(

Labels: , , , , , ,

 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
This is mainly a personal (though public) place where I put some notes, thoughts or comments about something I wish to remember later.

Previous Posts

ARCHIVES



Powered by Blogger